Dissciusions: 1. Do you think that the school is killing your creativity? Why ? What do you think about education system in our country and in the world? Do you see difference between them ? 2. Do you support the current education system? Are you creativity ? Do you have passions, dreams or talents which you develop ? 3. What would you like change in education/ education system ? Why ?
I want to share with you a video in which a Joe Laolina inventor and biomedical enginieer talks about his recent invention the VITE-GEL.
Awesome isn't it? Just think about all this possibilities! For example it could be such a great improvement for people with hemophilia or we could use it insted of adhestive bandages(imagine that insted of learning how to dress injuries with Mr Zając you can simply apply some gel on the wound). By the way it reminds me of medi-gel from Mass effect franchise.
In case if you find some words or phrases too difficult I have prepared a quizlet for you.
I also attach a few links to sites where will you find thing or two about latest scientic discoveries, interesting articles and films:
Discussions: 1.What if we still won’t notice
everything what happens there? What will happened to those people living there? 2.What if in another country the
situation of education will be the same as in North Korea? 3.How can we help those people to
relisted the coves of the regime of government?
1. Fastfood or Slowfood? Explain youranswer. 2. What do you think about genetically modifiedfood? 3. Do you agree with the phrase " You can go to the slowfood farmer or the hospital."? Why/why not?
Discussions: 1. Do you think thatmagicis an art? Why/ why not? 2. What do you thinkaboutthe statement "lie is part oflife."? 3. Did you ever heardthe phrase "lie createsthe truth." ?What do you think about it?
1) Imagine a situation when you are on a walk and two kind are tuning across the street and shouting. How would you behave? Take two points of view: as present you and as a one those kids.
2) Why different people are having different points of view so that different opinions? How do we create our opinions?
3) Why is it so hard to understand somebody who's 'on the other side'?
Interesting places in the Net:
3)We can find term 'perspective' also in physics: http://www.getselfhelp.co.uk/perspectives.htm
1. What do you think about topic of this film? (Do you think it could work in our live?)
2. How can we help to the poorest group of our society?
3. Is it true that the best ideas come to us, when we are angry?
1. If the FBI creates terrorist plots then what will happen if they cannot control them?
2. What if the FBI releases too much money to terrorist activities and the US government will fall into a big crisis?
3. What if they make a mistake and accuse a person who had no links with terrorist plans? What if that person were you?